bookgirl11

Thursday, October 05, 2006

#19 Award winning Web 2.0 tools

At first glance, I thought this would be the most simple exercise. I was wrong. I tried to choose something that I felt could be used in a work setting. I looked at two of the personal organization sites, HipCal and Planzo. I had problems with each. On the surface they both looked like great products. About to "carry" around your organizer and access it from wherever you are. You are able to share your events with friends. Planzo would send you email alerts of your events each day. When I signed up for HipCal they had to verify my email before I could start using the calendar. I never received my email. So much for HipCal. Planzo looks really cool. Click and drag events, really easy. I signed up for Planzo and the calendar wasn't loading like the demo. So, I switched to the older version. It just wasn't working. Kind of disappointing.

For personal use I thought Kayak was cool. I'm always trying to find the cheapest flight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home