bookgirl11

Monday, September 25, 2006

Thing #13 Del.icio.us

I was briefly introduced to del.icio.us by a friend a little over a month. She was showing me her del.icio.us page and explaining the virtues of it. I thought it was kind of cool, but didn't really think it was something I would really take advantage of. Having del.icio.us as one of our exploratory "things" has been good. It's made me examine del.icio.us a little more in depth. I do see the potential of using del.icio.us as a social networking tool. Doing a search on car reviews led me to several sites that I may not have found otherwise. I still don't think I will use it a lot. Just as easy to search google and get a majority of the same hits. I do think I will use it as an easy way to bookmark the sites I use most and "travel" with them. So, thanks for that tip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home