bookgirl11

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Thing #12

Thing #12 is to explore this thing called Rollyo. Rollyo is actually a cool idea. Being able to group similar websites and search them simultaneously is great. I've been in the market for a new (used) car and it's such a pain to keep going to individual websites to find similar information. I made a Rollyo for finding car information and also, for my guilty pleasure, celebrity gossip.

One thing I found very interesting...I searched "To Kill A Mockingbird" in one of the example Rollyo's, Public Domain e-Books Search. I was surprised to get my hits for criticism of the book. I'm not sure what I thought I would get. Maybe I thought I would just get hits to link to the netlibrary sites where you could download the book. I thought the criticism were good because we can use them in our job.

Here is a link to my Rollyo for car research.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home