bookgirl11

Monday, August 28, 2006

Technology

Thing #7 is to blog about anything technology related. Technology is such a big part of all of our lives. We use it without even thinking. Sometimes I think I take it for granted. For example, what did I do before my cell phone and email? How did I keep in touch with friends and family? Today I would be totally lost with my cell and access to email. I attended the Tech Summit earlier this month. One of the presenters talked alot about using technology for social interaction. Experimenting with Learning 2.0 has opened my eyes to many new technologies that I can use in my personal and professional life. Last night I loaded my first Flickr photos. Today I had a message from someone who found one of my photos and thought it would be a good entry for a photo contest she was having. How's that for social networking?!

2 Comments:

  • That's really cool! Hope you post a link to your Flickr site!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:48 PM  

  • Very cool! I agree with Lori, Post a link to your Flickr site. You must be a talented photographer. How neat!

    By Blogger HeleneB, at 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home