bookgirl11

Friday, August 04, 2006

Lifelong learning

I happen to know a lot of "techie's". They are very instrumental in keeping me in the know about new gadgets and web stuff. I also like to share my findings with others. I think that's a big component of lifelong learning. I've already learned how to set up an RSS feed from a co-worker. I think I will have to edit my RSS feed though. I was a little overzealous in my additions. We'll see. I'll try it out for a week or so and if it's too much, I'll scale it down.

1 Comments:

  • Hey! I did that too with RSS and it really turned me off for a while. I had several hundred entries and put them all in a folder called maybe. Then as I read one I like and am sure I want to keep I move it out of the maybe folder. That helped clean things up a lot!

    By Blogger Lori , at 5:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home