bookgirl11

Friday, August 04, 2006

Learning 2.0

I'm very fortunate to work for an organization that encourages their employee's to learn and have fun doing it. My library just started a new program called "Learning 2.0". In the program there are 23 things that staff are encouraged to experiment and learn about. It's mostly new technology such as blogs, RSS feeds, wiki's, etc. These are great tools that we can use to communicate within our organization as well as with our borrowers. And the part....if we complete our 23 Things by Oct.31, we get a USB/MP3 player. Way cool!

So, this is the start of my blog for this project. I'm looking forward to learning through this process....

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for one of the first to join the L2 party. I'm looking forward to the journey along with you. :)

    By Blogger HeleneB, at 2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home