bookgirl11

Monday, August 07, 2006

7 1/2 Habits of Lifelong Learners

The second "thing" of the 23 is to look at how you become a lifelong learner. The library trainer put together a great online tutorial that describes the "7 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners." Our task is to determine which habit will be the easiest for us and which will be the hardest.

The hardest habit for me to focus on is habit #4, "View problems as challenges." It seems to me that whenever I have a problem, I don't spend enough time on my own finding answers. I ask for help from others. I know that asking for help is also included in habit #2 (Accept responsibility for learning) but I feel I should spend more time trying to find the answer before giving up and asking others.

The easiest habit for me to focus on is habit #7, "Teach/mentor others." I enjoy helping others and showing them things I have learned. And of course I love to play so that will be easy! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home